- Small End = .125" Large End = .250" Length = .750"
- Use for powder coating, painting, ceramic coating, plating, anodizing, and more.
- Premium quality, non-toxic synthetic silicone rubber will not crack, shrink, harden or break.
- Withstands heat up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit while staying flexible, durable and reusable.
- High Temp Masking Supply makes masking easy with quality powder coating plugs, caps, and tape.
High Temp Masking Supply plugs keep powder coating, ceramic coating, paint, and more out of places you don't want them. Built to take the heat, they can withstand temperatures as hot as 600°F. This premium silicone rubber is flexible enough to conform to rough surfaces and works in both threaded and non-threaded holes. The tapered stopper design allows these plugs to fit many hole sizes and depths. Not just for metal finishing either, these versatile plugs can be used around the shop, home, classroom, etc. Color may vary slightly from photos.