1/2" Round High Temp Polyester Masking Heat Tape Discs/Dots for Powder Coating Paint and CerakoteHTMS-GPD0500-1
HTMS green polyester high temp masking tape discs or "dots" are great for keeping powder coat, Cerakote and paint off of mating surfaces, nuts, grounding points or anywhere you don't want to coat. Built to take the heat, these tape discs can be left on the part during oven curing up to 400°F for 20 minutes. These are full size rolls - please note the quantity when comparing prices.
- Diameter: 0.500"
- Quantity: 2,000
- Inner Core Diameter: 3.00"
- Total Thickness: 3.5 mils (w/o liner)
- Adhesive Thickness: 1.5 mils
- Carrier Thickness: 2.0 mils
- Adhesive Type: Silicone
- Carrier Type: Polyester
- Heat resistant up to 400°F for 20 minutes
- Cuts easily to any shape with a razor blade
- Silicone adhesive does not leave a residue after curing
- Excellent for masking during powder coating, painting, Cerakote, anodizing, plating, etc.
- Also great for sublimation and heat transfer work.
We Also Recommend
5 Roll High Temp Masking Tape Kit Powder Coating Paint Green Polyester Silicone
Regular price $ 2995 $ 29.95
1/4" X 72 Yards HIGH TEMP Green Polyester Masking Heat Tape Powder Coating Paint
Regular price $ 795 $ 7.95
3/8" X 72 Yards HIGH TEMP Green Polyester Masking Heat Tape Powder Coating Paint
Regular price $ 895 $ 8.95
1/2" X 72 Yards HIGH TEMP Green Polyester Masking Heat Tape Powder Coating Paint
Regular price $ 995 $ 9.95